Who We Are
Our website address is: https://unwindlinen.co.za
- Unwind and the Customer agree to keep information that they receive from one another confidential by using the same degree of care that they would otherwise use to protect their own confidential information. Unwind will not disclose any Customer’s confidential information to anyone else, unless the Customer allows Unwind to do so. The Customer agrees to do the same with any confidential information received about Unwind. Unwind can, however, disclose the Customer’s confidential information to Unwind’s employees and contractors who require the information in order to perform their obligations in terms of this agreement. This includes disclosing a Customer’s information to third parties for the purposes of background and credit checks prior to authorizing orders.
- Submission of any private details by a Customer is done so with the understanding that the Customer has read and consented to these Terms and Conditions in full.
- By providing personal information of any kind, the Customer consents to the storage of this information by Unwind. Should a customer wish to revoke this, the Customer should make a written request to email@example.com.
- Saved card and/or payment details will never be shared with third parties unless for the purposes of a credit check.
- Any telephone calls made to Unwind may be recorded for the purposes of quality control, record keeping and training. By telephoning Unwind, the Customer consents to the storing of this information.
- All marketing and newsletter functions on the Unwind Site offer opt-out or unsubscribe functions that the Customer is free to utilize at their discretion.
- Unwind reserves the right to share the Customer’s private information, both within the Unwind company and to third parties, for the purposes of processing, managing and delivering an order, tracking an order, refunding or returning or exchanging an order, following up on an order, for fraud, background and credit checks, when there is a legal obligation to do so, to collate site traffic and sales information and trends, and for marketing and demographic studies conducted for internal purposes.
- Unwind will never sell the Customer’s personal information to third party marketing agencies or companies.