The Company may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the operation of the Site at any time without prior notice to you and without the need to give you reasons for such termination or suspension.
We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time without notice to you. Any amendments will take effect immediately on posting of the amendments on the Site. You shall be deemed to have accepted any changed terms should you continue to use the Site.
If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. Any indulgence of extension of time granted by the Company to you shall not be construed as a waiver or variation of any of our rights or remedies.
At the option of the Company, any dispute arising out of the Agreement may be brought in any Magistrates’ Court of competent jurisdiction notwithstanding that the amount in issue may exceed the jurisdiction of such court.
The Site is hosted and managed in the Republic of South Africa and this Agreement is accordingly governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between the parties on any matter provided for in, or arising out of this Agreement, may be submitted to confidential arbitration in Durban, South Africa in terms of the expedited rules of the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa.
• Website address is: www.unwindlinen.co.za
• Email address is: email@example.com
When you use or visit this Site, or send electronic communications to the Site including, without limitation, e-mails or place orders for Products, you:
• Consent to receiving communications from the Company electronically;
• Agree that all notices, disclosures and other communications sent by the Company, including this Agreement, satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be ‘in writing’;
• Agree that the Company may use your information to contact you about promotions and special offers if you have indicated during registration that you would like to receive such information. You are entitled, at any stage, to opt out of this service.
• Agree that the Company may disclose your personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as otherwise required by law, e.g. for accounting purposes.